Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dk Dk is offline

Default Excel File Crashes Constantly

I have and excel file which constantly crashes. It comes up with an
error message with the option to send or dont sent and error report.
Can any one explain the reason for this error and provide a solution to
the problem?
Derick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel is very flaky with VBA modules, especially big ones. Try a google for
"Code Cleaner" which should fix your problem.

--

+--Thief_

"Dk" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have and excel file which constantly crashes. It comes up with an
error message with the option to send or dont sent and error report.
Can any one explain the reason for this error and provide a solution to
the problem?
Derick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oh, I've also had run-ins with a wb that would constantly crash- found that
if I removed a pivot table it worked fine!

--

+--Thief_

"Thief_" wrote in message
Excel is very flaky with VBA modules, especially big ones. Try a google

for
"Code Cleaner" which should fix your problem.

--

+--Thief_

ups.com...