Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do i select different printer trays using macros

I am wrting a macro that needs to print a excel page to three differnt
printing trays on the same printer. My code is below any help would be very
greatful.

Code below;

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Collate _
:=True
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The easiest would be to have 3 separate print drivers, one set up for each
of the trays. Then change the activeprinter to each print driver in turn
and print out the page. (in otherwords, you can have multiple
printers/printdrivers defined for the same physical printer)

you could use sendkeys:
Changing the Paper Source Using SendKeys:

I believe beyond that you have to get into mountains of API code.

Tom Ogilvy