Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open XML string in Excel using C#

Hello,

I am using the code below to programmatically create an .xls file:
Excel.Workbook newWorkbook =
excelApp.Workbooks.Add(XlWBATemplate.xlWBATWorkshe et);

I have an XML string of data that I'd like to just "shove" into the .xls
then open Excel. The XML string is a result of an SQL query. The User will
then use Excel view and manipulate the data.
I've found no API documentation to do this en masse and not cell by cell.

Thanks in advance,

Stefani