Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Huang [MSFT] Peter Huang [MSFT] is offline

Default Open XML string in Excel using C#

Hi

I think you may try to take a look at the link below.
OpenXML Method
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/vbaxl11/htm
l/xlmthOpenXML_HV03080763.asp

Note XML features, except for saving files in the XML Spreadsheet format,
are available only in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and
Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

In office 2003, we have a LoadOption parameter for OpenXML method.
xlXmlLoadPromptUser Prompts the user and lets them choose the Import method.
Here is a code snippet for your reference.
Excel.Application exApp = new Excel.ApplicationClass();
object oMissing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;

",oMissing,Ex cel.XlXmlLoadOption.xlXmlL
oadPromptUser);

Please perform the test and let me know the result.

Best regards,

Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support