Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I get a Check Box to set a value in a cell when is checked.

Heloo there
I'm trying to get a check box to set a value in a cell whect is checked and
to remove it when is uncheck, Does any body can help me with that.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Link it to the cell, and the cell will be True or False.

If forms checkbox, right-click on the checkbox, select the Format Control
option , the pick the control tab, and put the link cell address in the link
field.

If a controls toolbox checkbox, go to design mode, right-click on the
control, and choose Properties from the menu. Put the cell address in the
Linkedcell property.

--

HTH

RP