Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear sir:
I would like to insert a data records as a form
- I use the form... command which is in Data menu
- But i need to create a command button to make a shourcut for this form
- I this feature avaliable in excel please tell me how is it ???????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Waleed

This line will show the dataform

ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm

You will need to check if the data on the sheet is able to display a form
(error check)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Waleed Shatnawi" <Waleed
wrote in
message ...
Dear sir:
I would like to insert a data records as a form
- I use the form... command which is in Data menu
- But i need to create a command button to make a shourcut for this form
- I this feature avaliable in excel please tell me how is it ???????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KL KL is offline

....also, for the ShowDataForm method to work you may want to make sure that
either your table's first cell is within the range [A1:B2] or your table'
range is named "database" (menu InsertNameDefine, etc.)

Regards,
KL