Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook Row Count Question

I am not sure if this can be done or not. Any assistance that can be
provided would be most appreciated.

I have a XLS sheet with 24 tabs, various names. I want to get the count of
rows in each using VBA.

Please advise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ste ste is offline

Hi,

I'm not sure because at the moment I dont have the right version of
excel, but
I remember that in excel 2003 there is the listobject class.
Using vba you can rename each listobject and the get access to rowcount
property.

bye,
ste

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Had a typo in the 2nd line:
msgbox sh.Name & ": " & sh.UserRange.Rows.count
should be
msgbox sh.Name & ": " & sh.UsedRange.Rows.count

Tom Ogilvy