Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help: formula=auto copy from sheet1, A1 only if data in field E1 .

I have a master list with columns a-k each with a unique title, (example:
Resource name, leader name, VP name, SVP name, Region, etc.) I have one
sheet for each of the possible regions(NY, Florida, Sydney, UK, etc.) I need
to create a formula/code in the cell, or create a macro that will copy row 2
from the master list, if the date in cell E2 is equal to NY and past it in
the next available row in the NY sheet.

I'm trying to automate the process of sorting all the data on the master
list by region and/or copying/pasteing it into the appropriate sheet
identified for that region. I could have as many as 2000 rows of data in the
master list with 15 possible regions however each row would have only 1
region identified in column E.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like you want to filter on region and copy all the records for that
region.

Ron de Bruin has such code:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

go to
Copy records with the same value in a column to a new sheet or workbook

Tom Ogilvy