Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CheckBox

Hello

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

End Sub

I would like to click on the Check Box feature and have the word "Close" appear in cell D30; however when I reclick the
Check Box and remove the check mark I would like cell D30 blank.

Thank you in advance

Susan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

if CheckBox1.Value Then
Range("D30").Value = "Close"
Else
Range("D30").Value = ""

HTH

RP

"Susan Hayes" wrote in message
Hello

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

End Sub

I would like to click on the Check Box feature and have the word "Close"

appear in cell D30; however when I reclick the
Check Box and remove the check mark I would like cell D30 blank.

Thank you in advance

Susan

How to have Checkbox A uncheck with checked Checkbox B Texas Aggie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 July 20th 07 10:58 PM
Checkbox help Steve_K Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 November 29th 05 10:33 AM
checkbox Chas Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 13th 05 10:37 PM
checkbox Paul P Excel Programming 0 September 10th 03 08:56 PM
checkbox mark Excel Programming 1 August 1st 03 09:47 PM