Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I do this?

Im in the process of creating a file that a user enters in item numbers and
quantities, runs a macro, and all of the item numbers and planned quantities
pop up on another page showing all testing and sampling information. It also
creates links to other forms used in excel that have testing information and
pay information on it. I creating this form to make running a project easier
and less of a hassle for a user. I want to add something in so when i run a
macro it will go and create a folder with multiple folders therein on a
shared drive, put the needed files in those folders that way it will not have
to be done manualy. Is excel able to create files? I also would like to have
excel make links to these files and link everything up together. Preferably
everything will run off of the one main file. Is this even fesable or am i
wasting my time trying to do this with excel? Would Acess be a better bet for
this? If you can answer any of these questions please do at: