Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading / Unloading Add-ins mystery

Hi All,

I've some weird behaviour with my Add-inns ...

(Working with Ecel 97 SR2)

When checking the standard Add-ins available:
eg.
Analysis Toolpak,
Analysis Toolpak - VBA
They will get loaded.

Upon closing and re-opening my excel-application...
They get unloaded both... meaning that they are not checked anymore in
teh Add-In manager(Tools-Add-Ins...).
Or: one is checked and the other unchecked. And randomly. One time the
A.Toolpak checked and AT VBA unchecked, or vice versa.

On top of it,
Even if teh Analysis Toolpak is checked ...and I go to the VBE-editor.
I do not see the funcres.xla ..I have to uncheck it and check it again
before it loads!
Or when the TA VBA is checked ... no atvbaen.xla to be seen!

Same story for ALL my add-ins ... (the standard Microsoft ADD-INs)
BASICALLY: when they are checked ...and you close excel..upon opening
some are checked others not. But one things they have in common:
Checked or not they are not in my VBE!!!

Sigh sigh sigh
Sige