Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ho do I determine the Active Cell location of the data being sele.

I have multiple worksheets. One contains a "Data Entry" routine that looks
up an individual record (based upon a LOOKUP command). I need to know the
"ROW" that contained the results of the LOOKUP command.

Example: =LOOKUP($A$5,'Flight 1'!$B4:$B122,'Flight 1'!E4:E122)

$A$5 = Key Value
'Flight 1'$B4:B122 = Matching Key Value on different worksheet ( Flight 1)
'Flight 1'$E4:E122 = Column "E" holds the value to be returned

How can I determine the ROW that matched the LOOKUP?