Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rod Rod is offline

Default Automatically EMailing a Spreadhsheet Upon Opening

I have a spreadsheet I would like to automatcially email itself upon opening.
It will always go to the same address. I use MS Outlook and Excel 2003. Is
this possible?

I am comfortable w/ Excel and Outlook put am not an accomplished programmer.
Is there help out there?

Thanks.