Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data from excel to MS Access

I have an excell sheet that we use to order a product. I would like to put a
button the sheet that runs code that will make a new record in an existing
table in a certain Access database. Some of the info will be from the cells
on the sheet and some will be standard text like "accessories for vehicle" &
range("a1") & "from XYZ company".
The existing database has a table called "Jobs" that this info will go into.
I want the code to select the very next autonumber/primary key (also used as
out job number) and send that number to a cell on the excel sheet.
Any one care to help me with this code?