Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DJH DJH is offline

Default Rename Module

Within Excel's Visual Basic Editor, how can you rename modules with the
project. I only see the ability to Remove, not to Rename.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select the module, make sure that the Properties window is active, and you
can change the name there.

--

HTH

RP

"djh" wrote in message
Within Excel's Visual Basic Editor, how can you rename modules with the
project. I only see the ability to Remove, not to Rename.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

select the modulef4change

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"djh" wrote in message
Within Excel's Visual Basic Editor, how can you rename modules with the
project. I only see the ability to Remove, not to Rename.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DJH DJH is offline

Thanks, I stumbled upon the Properties button so found it. If I rename and
organize my modules, how can I call a sub from one module that is stored in
another module? How do I make the sub available?

"djh" wrote in message
Within Excel's Visual Basic Editor, how can you rename modules with the
project. I only see the ability to Remove, not to Rename.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Procedures in one module can be directly accessed by a procedure
in another module, unless that procedure is declared as Private.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson