Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert Blank Column every 9 Columns

I am looking for some help with inserting a blank column
every 9 columns, the count needs to start from and include
Column D and then every 9 columns insert a blank column
unless the column is allready there, I have code that
checks for a blank column and resizes it, I just need the
portion to insert the blank column if it doesn't exist

thanks
Nigel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How far do you need to go to the right? This kind of thing is easier if you
work through the existing columns from right to left.