Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to step to next open workbook

I usually have several workbooks open.
Each one is an information form for a different seismic data load I'm
working on.

Is there a macro the when clicked on will move me to the next open file in
the ring?
And start at WB #1 when it get to the end of the ring?
Of course, previous WB, first WB and Last WB macros would be built from the
next open file macro.

DrBobsled