Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I capture the Modified date in a cell?

I have a macro that opens an Excel file (Quote Tool) and captures the data
from a bunch of named cells and pastes the data in another Excel file (Quote
Log). I cannot figure out how to capture the Modified date though. Here are
some that I do capture successfully-
temp_FILE_NAME = ActiveWorkbook.Name
Range("FILE_NAME").Value = temp_FILE_NAME
temp_FILE_CREATOR = ActiveWorkbook.Creator
Range("FILE_CREATOR").Value = temp_FILE_CREATOR
temp_FILE_PATH = ActiveWorkbook.Path
Range("FILE_PATH").Value = temp_FILE_PATH
temp_file_FULLNAME = ActiveWorkbook.FullName
Range("FILE_FULLNAME").Value = temp_file_FULLNAME

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need a simple function

Function DocProps(prop As String)
On Error GoTo err_value
DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocument*Properties(prop)
Exit Function
err_value:
DocProps = "error"
End Function