Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros

Hi, I want to learn wht is macro & how can we create it so pls. tell me
step by step

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The simplest way to begin to learn about macros in excel is to use the
recording function. Go to ToolsMacros record. Do some actions in your
worksheet and then stop the recording. When you go into the visual basic
editor (ToolsMacrosVB Editor) you will be able to see what excel has
written for the actions that you did.

Be warned that there will be a lot of extraneous code created by XL, hence
any experienced VB guys don't use this.

"Vicky" wrote:

Hi, I want to learn wht is macro & how can we create it so pls. tell me
step by step

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bj bj is offline

I agree with Naomi but make your initial recordings very simple operations,
check the format of the recorded macro and then "play" with changing cell