Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Modal Forms

I created a form as modeless. frm_status.Show (False)

I have a label on the form to display to the user the record being
processed. When I run the program the form displays but the interior of the
form is white and does not display my label until the end of the macro. At
the end, the label shows with the end of process message I coded.

Is there a method to correct this?

Thanks,
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

MJRay,

after the code to change the caption

eg...
frm_status.labelname.caption = "Product # 25"
DoEvents

DoEvents cause the computer to process events in it's Queue. Including
drawing to modeless forms