Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I delete row from userform?

I have userform with one combox which contains products name from sheet 1
and cells a2:a50. I want to choose one produkt name in combobox and delete
row where this product name is?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How did the product names get in the combobox. did you use the rowsource
property? Are you droping the userform as soon as the selection is made, or
can the user then select more to delete?

Tom Ogilvy

"Alen32" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I have userform with one combox which contains products name from sheet 1
and cells a2:a50. I want to choose one produkt name in combobox and delete
row where this product name is?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I gave name to cell interval A2:a50 and entered that name in combobox
property "row source". There is nothing more to choose. I want just to
select one product name in combobox and delete row where product name is.