Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MD MD is offline

Default Model = False or vb Modeless??

I have a userform that is created in workbook1.xls and it contains a listbox
of data found in workbook1.xls (it's like a price list)
Workbook2.xls is my Data Entry (template) workbook. (it's like an order
form)

When I call my Userform (in workbook1.xls) I put an
"Application.ScreenUpdating = false" while the userform is in display in
order NOT to see the worksheet of workbook1.xls

Now if I want to have my userfom in display mode all the time while I work
on workbook2.xls, I can call the userform with vb Modeless or put the
properties of my userform to Model = False.... But this where I hit a
problem. I don't want the user to see the workbook1.xls, I want to keep in
workbbok2.xls while sowing a userform from workbook1.xls that use a listBox.

Any suggestions??

MD