From: "Rob Bruce" <robatanalytical-dynamicsdotcodotyoukay
Subject: Macro launch - Button vs Manual launch , has different result
Date: 23 February 2005 19:33

Here's another way:
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ellemme/do...DF%201.2.1.zip

Also, not sure if it's an option for you, but OpenOffice can open Excel
files, exports directly to PDF, has (its own) macro language.
I believe it also supports automation, but I've never tried it.

NickHK

"George Lynch" <George wrote in message
I can't help but notice that there are a number of questions about this

topic
but very few answers. What I need to know is this: is it possible to

create
a PDF file for each print area on each worksheet in a workbook solely

through
using VBA and without resorting to add-ins.

I work in an environment that is very secure and the use of individual
add-ins to resolve problems is discouraged. I need to know if there is

VBA
code that will let me convert an existing print area on a worksheet into a
PDF file and use the sheetname as the name of the PDF file.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

George

George Lynch[_2_]

Creating PDF Files from Multiple Worksheets Using VBA

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your response. Please forgive the delay in my responding to
you; I was away until today.

Unfortunately I am blocked from the site you suggested:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ellemme/do...DF%201.2.1.zip

However, the thread you pointed me to looks quite interesting. I will set
up some testing and let you know how it comes out.

Thanks much for your response,

George

"NickHK" wrote:

George,
There's this thread on microsoft.public.excel.programming:

From: "Rob Bruce" <robatanalytical-dynamicsdotcodotyoukay
Date: 23 February 2005 19:33

Here's another way:
[...]

The link is working fine for me today.

NickHK

From: "Rob Bruce" <robatanalytical-dynamicsdotcodotyoukay
Subject: Macro launch - Button vs Manual launch , has different

result
Date: 23 February 2005 19:33

Here's another way:
[...]

I just tried it and this is what I get:

You don't have permission to access /ellemme/download/PDF 1.2.1.zip on this
server.

Any ideas?

George

From: "Rob Bruce" <robatanalytical-dynamicsdotcodotyoukay

result
Date: 23 February 2005 19:33

Here's another way:
[...]

DaVinci[_2_]

Creating PDF Files from Multiple Worksheets Using VBA

Try this URI and click on link "PDF 1.2.1.zip"

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ellemme/download/

George Lynch[_2_]

Creating PDF Files from Multiple Worksheets Using VBA

That did it!

Thank you.

"DaVinci" wrote:

Try this URI and click on link "PDF 1.2.1.zip"

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ellemme/download/

George Lynch[_2_]

Creating PDF Files from Multiple Worksheets Using VBA

Well, I got the download, but I'm afraid I don't know what to do with it.

Any advice?