Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy paste program

I was wondering is there a way to copy excel cells to the office
clipboard and then have them paster up until they reach an empty cell.
Once the reached an empty cell paste the next thing that was copied
into the clipboard into repeating cells until it reaches a blank. When
doing this should I copy the data as one or copy each individual cell.