Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Another Application is Trying ...

Ok, have a neat little sub in excel that sends my excel file to an email
address via outlook. When this happens I get that "Another Application
is Trying to Send Mail on your behalf" msgbox which I need to click YES
before it continues with my subroutine.
Anyway to not show that...and just send the file?? It's an Outlook
prompt at that point, so displayalerts=false isn't cutting the mustard.

TIA - mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this site...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Otherwise I have a program that answers the question for you. You still get
the message, but it answere itself.

HTH

"Michael Smith" wrote:

Ok, have a neat little sub in excel that sends my excel file to an email
address via outlook. When this happens I get that "Another Application
is Trying to Send Mail on your behalf" msgbox which I need to click YES
before it continues with my subroutine.
Anyway to not show that...and just send the file?? It's an Outlook
prompt at that point, so displayalerts=false isn't cutting the mustard.

TIA - mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried the Application.SendKeys "%S" piece, but no luck...if you have a
little snipet of code that forces the "yes" key,...that would probably
work better for security anyway. If you wouldn't mind, that piece would
be greatly appreciated. Great site Ron, it's bookmarked and will be a
great resource. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

CDO is great

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michael Smith" wrote in message ...
I tried the Application.SendKeys "%S" piece, but no luck...if you have a
little snipet of code that forces the "yes" key,...that would probably
work better for security anyway. If you wouldn't mind, that piece would
be greatly appreciated. Great site Ron, it's bookmarked and will be a
great resource. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This sub will be used on different machines, including a few machines
running Win98. Will CDO still work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This sub will be used on different machines, including a few machines
running Win98. Will CDO still work?

No

See the other links in the Outlook part of the site

Now Do you know why I love Outlook Express and CDO.