Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sheet protection and autofilter

Hello All,

I have auto filters my data in the xls worksheet, and also I
have protected the sheet. but after protecting am not able to select from
the
auto filterd combobox. Please send me solution

Thanks In Adv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are using Excel 2002 then check the Use Autofilter checkbox when
protecting the sheet.

Otherwise you will need to use the following vba code to allow autofilter
and then protect the sheet.

ActiveSheet.EnableAutoFilter = True
ActiveSheet.Protect contents:=True, userInterfaceOnly:=True