Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Handling Server Paths in code

Hi! I have a master spreadsheet that I use to open other
spreadsheets via a toolbar. I want to be able to have the
macro open the file if it's not open and activate the
spreadsheet if it's already open. The problem is that to
open it I have to use the full pathname on a server, but
once's it's open, the path info isn't there any more, so
the activate command bombs out. Are there some ways to
handle that?

Wayne