Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference a cell in a worksheet from a userform

I have a userform with option buttons on it. I am trying to accomplish the
fact when a user clicks on this particular option button it will fill a
textbox with data from a cell on a worksheet. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A simple example (2 options):
Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
TextBox1 = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value
End Sub

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click()
TextBox1 = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2").Value
End Sub

You should be able to modify this idea to meet your needs.