Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calender Help

I want a upcomings event diary to show me what is coming up in the next
month, It will not allow anymore than 2 weeks. Is there any way to change
this

Also in the listbox on the userform it show the date time and event in 3
columns how do I get the 1st column to show the date in the dd mm yyyy
format

Thanks again

Greg

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Do Until Sheet1.Range("a2").Offset(counter).Value Now + 14
counter = counter + 1
Loop
UserForm1.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 3
UserForm1.ListBox1.List() = Sheet1.Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(counter,
3)).Value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Wherever the date is inserted, use

Format(Date, "dd mm yyyy")

rather than just Date.

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
I want a upcomings event diary to show me what is coming up in the next
month, It will not allow anymore than 2 weeks. Is there any way to

change
this

Also in the listbox on the userform it show the date time and event in 3
columns how do I get the 1st column to show the date in the dd mm yyyy
format

Thanks again

Greg

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Do Until Sheet1.Range("a2").Offset(counter).Value Now + 14
counter = counter + 1
Loop
UserForm1.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 3
UserForm1.ListBox1.List() = Sheet1.Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(counter,
3)).Value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It does not work, I tried that already.

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So show us what you are doing in the code.

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
It does not work, I tried that already.

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Do Until Sheet1.Range("a2").Offset(counter).Value Now + 14
counter = counter + 1
Loop
UserForm1.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 3
UserForm1.ListBox1.List() = Sheet1.Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(counter,
3)).Value
End Sub

Thank you Bob

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Greg,

I assume that you are referring to the Listbox contents. Make sure the
worksheet cells are formatted in the date format of choice, and use

I have tried it and I don't get the problem. The dates load as format
dd/mm/yyyy for me.
--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Do Until Sheet1.Range("a2").Offset(counter).Value Now + 14
counter = counter + 1
Loop
UserForm1.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 3
UserForm1.ListBox1.List() = Sheet1.Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(counter,
3)).Value
End Sub

Thank you Bob

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just will not work I will scrap it and start from scratch.

Thanks anyway

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are your worksheet cells formatted?

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B..." wrote in message
I just will not work I will scrap it and start from scratch.

Thanks anyway

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I selected the whole column and in the custom tab I typed dd/mm/yyyy

It changed it on the worksheet but when I ran the macro for the listbox it
just showed it as mm/dd/yyyy

I just cant see why it would happen Here is all the code in this workbook

Sub run()
UserForm1.Show

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
UserForm1.Hide

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Do Until Sheet1.Range("a2").Offset(counter).Value Now + 14
counter = counter + 1
Loop
UserForm1.ListBox1.ColumnCount = 3
UserForm1.ListBox1.List() = Sheet1.Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(counter,
3)).Value
End Sub

The Userform1

just has a listbox and command button

I cant see why at why it dont work

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Bob, I feel stupid when I actually put the source into the
properties box it all up dated to what I wanted.

Sorry for being a twit and not doing that in the first place

Thanks Greg\