Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default tough question--determine smallest time from range with exceptions

I am trying to create a macro to determine the smallest time in selected
recurring ranges but with the exceptions that the distance was < max dist.
and than min. dist. and then copy all corresponding data from the fastlap
into another sheet. Please help....I've been trying for 2 days now.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To clarify: The times are in C2 and the distances are in C10 with the max in
R1C7 and min in R1C8. The data that has to be copied is all data in the same
row as the minimum time. eg. RxC2:RxC9. There is a set of data that it must
sort and then a blank line, then start the loop over again for the next fast
time. Thank you for any help you can provide.

"xadnora" wrote:

I am trying to create a macro to determine the smallest time in selected
recurring ranges but with the exceptions that the distance was < max dist.
and than min. dist. and then copy all corresponding data from the fastlap
into another sheet. Please help....I've been trying for 2 days now.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default tough question--determine smallest time from range with except

You have completely lost me. Can you post an example of what it is you are
trying to accomplish.