Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default URLs for good Excel/VBA ressources needed!

Hi group

I would like to know if any of you have links for good ressources for
Excel/VBA programming with emphasis on the latter of the two. I'm
searching for websites with general introduction as well as specific
articles about variables, constants, functions, arrays, control
structures, collections and objects (worksheets, ranges, graphs etc).

Hope you have a couple of URLs for some good ressources out there - It's
like looking for a needle in a haystack when using google to search for
Excel and VBA!

Regards,

Tommy Ipsen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

My favorites...
http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/
http://www.cpearson.com
http://www.j-walk.com

HTH,
Gary Brown

"Tommy Ipsen" wrote:

Hi group

I would like to know if any of you have links for good ressources for
Excel/VBA programming with emphasis on the latter of the two. I'm
searching for websites with general introduction as well as specific
articles about variables, constants, functions, arrays, control
structures, collections and objects (worksheets, ranges, graphs etc).

Hope you have a couple of URLs for some good ressources out there - It's
like looking for a needle in a haystack when using google to search for
Excel and VBA!

Regards,

Tommy Ipsen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

lists links to tutorials on Excel, followed by tutorials on VBA

more on getting started with Excel I believe.

Tom Ogilvy