Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Named Lists and the letter 'c'?

I am working on a tamplte which uses data validation to create drop-down
lists. From the answers in one drop-down I use the "INDIRECT" function to
call the list for a second drop-down. This works very well except that one
of my listings for the first drop-down is the letter "C". They are all
letters, and I have set up named lists for all of them. However, when I
attempt to set up a named list with the letter "C" as it's name I get
"Invalid Name".

Is this name reserved for some other reason?

Jeffrey K. Ries