Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel App. level events not firing

Can anyone please assist me or point me to sample code to
show how to get Application level events to fire. I
followed all the directions in Excel help ie (creating
class object, initialilizin app object etc.) but still
events won't fire. I have my code posted in an earlier
posting. someone who has done this can you please assist.