Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gig Gig is offline

Default Legal advice on selling Excel spreadsheet program file

I work as an engineer for a pump distributor and have written an Excel
based spreadsheet program which will print out part numbers and prices of
the parts
for any selected pump/options combination of one particular pump
manufacturer whom we represent.

I am nearly finished with the program and am currently working out
small bugs in it. I would like to market and sell this program to other
pump distributors across the USA that also sell this brand of pump.

I'm an engineer and not too familiar with legalities. Is this legal?
Would I need a special license or permission to do this? Any advice is
appreciated.

Greg