Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WTG WTG is offline

Default VBA Form ComboBox question

Help !!!

I know this is most likely a simple question, but I'm stuck :(

I not to populate a Combo box in an Excel spread sheet I just enter
the location in the ListFillRange (EmpData!A1:A100).

But I got creative and tryed making a Userform with VBA.
Now I'm lost :(

In VBA the combo box doesn't have a ListFillRange....

One place I read to enter the location in the ControlSource field, but
it doesn't take the information. It keeps giving me an error message.

Can anyone Help Please?

Thanks

Wally

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming