Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default event to know after data has loaded

I have a large workbook with close to 200 sheets in it, so it takes awhile
for it to open (10 seconds or so).

Is there a way for my vba code to know when the workbook is done opening, so
I could then start my code?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Eric

You could place it in the Workbook_Open() event. This way it should run as
soon as it can???

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Eric" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a large workbook with close to 200 sheets in it, so it takes awhile
for it to open (10 seconds or so).

Is there a way for my vba code to know when the workbook is done opening,
so I could then start my code?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nick,

That's what I have been doing, but doing so obscures all my nice status
messages and makes it more difficult to debug all the setup work ive got
going in there.

Thanks

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
Eric

You could place it in the Workbook_Open() event. This way it should run as
soon as it can???

--
HTH
Nick Hodge