Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with linked files

Can anyone help? I have a summary workbook that contains links to a
large number of other workbooks. All the sheets seem to work fine
except for two. The formulas are the same on all sheets.
More specifically, the problem is as follows

In column A of the summary sheet the cells are linked to calculated
dates on the source file. The source file worksheet references another
sheet (within the same file) and uses the EDATE() function. So column
C of the source sheet is something like:
Jan-02
Feb-02
Mar-02 etc...

The summary sheet column A on all the other sheets reads just as
expected:
Jan-02
Feb-02
Mar-02 etc...
EXCEPT for two sheets that read:
Jan-02
Feb-02
Feb-02
Mar-02 etc...
To add to the problem, the other columns don't contain matching data
either, ie the values in columns B-E don't contain what they should for
the corresponding rows in the source file for Feb-02, Mar-02, etc...

I have checked the three source files in question and they are
functioning normally. I have repeatedly updated all links with no
other problems. I have tried deleting the two summary sheets that
aren't working and re-creating them but the problem persists.

I am using Excel 2000 9.0.6296 SP-3 with Windows 2000 Professional.
The source files and summary workbook are both on a network drive.