Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "The memory could not be "written"."

Hi,

When running a series of MACRO/VBA I get a error message that
Excel will be closed and an error file will be generated.

I Have the error file (compreesed - 9MB) with me.

When I ask to run debug I get the message:

The instruction at "0x307d2f16" referenced memory
at "0x2949026c". The memory could not be "written".

Should I send the error file?

Regards.

--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Send it where?

Perhaps you need to open a support incident with Microsoft - but I can
assure you no one here is interested in seeing you post anything bigger than
a text formatted email -- similar to the one you just posted.

This is peer to peer support here. It sounds like you want to work with a
Microsoft Employee. Look in Excel help for support options.

Tom Ogilvy