Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to copy specific rows to a new book

Hello,

I would like to have a macro that would prompt me for
a "center number", search an Excel database for that
number and copy the rows for that center number into a
new book.

The center number is always in the first column. The
database is always sorted by the center number.

It sounds fairly easy, but I'm not familiar enough with
VB language to do this.

Would someone be willing to help? Thanks so much.

Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Karin

Code Example