Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add ins & data in the add-in workbook

I have created an add-in project. In the workbook associated with the addin
project I have stored some headings that I would like to copy to the
workbook that the user opens. I am missing how this is done and would
appreciate any enlightenment.

Richard Mogy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richard,

I typically reference XLA data in this format

workbooks("XLA.xla").sheets("Sheet_Ref").Range("Ra nge_ref")

Replace all items in quotes with appropriate references

http://HelpExcel.com