Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What formula do you use to determine a number within a scale?

Ok heres the deal. I am trying to find an excel formula that will do the
following:

Scale is
Amount / Factor
170-200 / =1
201-250 / =2

Somehow I need to find a formula that if someone types 190 into a cell, then
the cell to the right would have a formula that would calculate a whole
number (Factor). Just a brief idea of what I am trying to do... My grandma
has diabetes and my mother has asked that I create some kind of form that
will factor in how much insulin she must take. So if her Blood Suger is
within 170-200, then 1 dose of insulin would be taken.... I appreciate any
help you can give me :) God Bless