Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrollable Frame

I am desiging a form that needs to include a scrollable section with many
textboxes inside this area. What would be the best method for doing this.
Can frames be scrollable? Is there any other control I could you that would
allow me to be as flexible as needed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know how flexible you have to be but a frame is definitely
scrollable. Make sure you set the Scrollbars property on (Horizontal,
Vertical, Both) and that the Scrollheight property is set to something
greater than the height of the frame (for vertical scrolling).

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP