Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
H. H. is offline

Default Programming Excel with C++ .Net (MFC)

Hi
I have a couple of queries about adding excel functionality to my program.
I want to open excel using a excel template or excel file that I have
already created.
I've tried using CWorkbooks::Open() method, but I new to this and am
struggling with all the VARIANT parameters.
Does anyone know how to do this or able to point me in the right direction?
Secondly, I want to be able to select a cell at run time to place some data.
I have me able to pick a row in column A using:
int Row;
CString CellStr;
..
..
..
CellStr.Format("A%d",row);
oRange = oSheet.get_Range(COleVariant(CellStr),covOptional) ;

Is there a better way to pick just one cell, instead of using the Range
method?
Also, is there an easy way to pick the column at runtime?

Thanks
H.