Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mas mas is offline

Default next cell selection

How can I select the next cell to the right, left, up or down?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

activecell.offset(i,j).select
i is the number of rows, +ve or -ve to move
j is the number of columns
so to select the cell to your left: activecell.offset(0,-1).select

"mas" wrote:

How can I select the next cell to the right, left, up or down?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mas

Use the offset command

Activecell.Offset(1, 0).Activate (for 1 to the right)
Activecell.Offset(-1, 0).Activate (for 1 to the left)
Activecell.Offset(0, -1).Activate (for 1 up)
Activecell.Offset(0, 1).Activate (for 1 down)

HTH

Regards

Aussie Bob C.

"mas" wrote:

How can I select the next cell to the right, left, up or down?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry mas

Typo mistake

Activecell.Offset(0, 1).Activate (for 1 to the right)
Activecell.Offset(0, -1).Activate (for 1 to the left)
Activecell.Offset(-1, 0).Activate (for 1 up)
Activecell.Offset(1, 0).Activate (for 1 down)

HTH

Regards

Aussie Bob C.