Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB macro using ODC connection returns field type 'CHAR' queries i.

Using a VB macro that accesses the database via an ODBC connection, fields
with a type attribute of 'CHAR' are returned in a foreign language font
(Japanese?). This was never a problem until just recently, when I was
upgraded to Micrsoft Office 2003.