Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Passing Variables-Excel VBA

Hi I am new to VBA in ecel and have a question. I have made a userform to
collect information from the user and with that information I am using the
following code:

Set foundCell = Range("a4:a50").Find(Prob, , xlValues, xlWhole)
If foundCell Is Nothing Then
Check = MsgBox("Not Found. Would you like to add it to the database?",
36, "ERROR")
If Check = vbYes Then
thing.Hide
info.Show
Else
Exit Sub
End If
Else .....

I want to use data in the row of my 'foundcell'. My question is:
HOW DO I PASS THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FOUNDCELL AND ALL THE OTHER CELLS IN
THE ROW, TO OTHER SUB PROCEEDURES AND FUNCTION PROCEEDURES THAT I HAVE
WRITTEN IN THE MODULE?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Bob,
I am sorry. Like I said. I am new. This is my first post. I thought that I
had put the first one in the wrong newsgroup. No intention to offend or waste
anyone's time! Thank you for taking the time out to write me the note though.