Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox Control Source

I am trying to change the control source of a textbox...i have tried the
following code, without any luck:

txtOperations.ControlSource = Sheets("Severity Data").Range("G6")

The contents of G6 is very long ( ~200-500 characters), should I maybe
store the string of text in a file instead of a cell, then copy it to
the text box.
If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Regards,
Dustin

--
tess457
tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13938

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps you could use the "LinkedCell" property to display the text in G6 in
your textbox:

e.g. txtOperations.LinkedCell = "'Severity Data'!G6"

-Stan Shoemaker
Palo Alto, CA