Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prize Calculation

How do I find 150 distinct numbers that add up to 5000?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Any way you want. There are an infinite number of combinations if you include
all real numbers in both the positive and negative domains.

How do I find 150 distinct numbers that add up to 5000?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

150 out of how many?

You problem may be intractable because of its large size.

you can play with this:
Ken Wright
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?se...&output=gplain

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cbf157bd1c80aa

Tom Ogilvy

"prize calculation" <prize wrote in
message ...
How do I find 150 distinct numbers that add up to 5000?