Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using .pagesetup with no installed printer

We have a server component that creates an Excel workbook to be used as an
email attachment. The workbook\sheets are created via VB6 code.

The problem we have is the network engineers have a tendency to add and
remove printers on the server at will. The Excell application "PageSetup"
property does not work when no printer is installed.

Is there a way to install a "dummy" printer via code that can be used when
we find no physical printer installed? Is there another method we can use?