Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I start solver options in a Macro?

I have 2-4 options of solver I wish to use depending on a cell's value.
Would like to use a macro, but keep getting compile errors on the Solver
commands in VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://support.microsoft.com/support...ver/solver.asp
Creating Visual Basic Macros that Use Microsoft Excel Solver

http://www.frontsys.com/xlhelp.htm
Help for Microsoft Excel Solver Users

Sounds like you need to create a reference as stated in the first article.

Tom Ogilvy

"Kent Gambrel" <Kent wrote in message
I have 2-4 options of solver I wish to use depending on a cell's value.
Would like to use a macro, but keep getting compile errors on the Solver
commands in VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Search XL help for any Solver command (such as SolverSolve). One of
the first few sentences will tell you what references you need to
establish to correctly access Solver from VBA.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , =?Utf-